Abacus Institute of Studies offers a wide range of learning opportunities so that students can develop as well rounded individuals.
The courses offered by the institute are duly approved and accredited by New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) under the provisions of New Zealand Education Act 1989. Abacus Institute is also a signatory to the Ministry of Education Code of Practice for Pastoral Care Policy for International students.
Abacus is dedicated to providing quality education to International Students at its Christchurch and Hastings Campuses. Education is a passion for our team and helping students a culture at our campus.
Why you must Choose
- High quality education endorsed by New Zealand Qualifications of Authority (NZQA Category 1)
- City-heart location and specious campus size
- Dedicated student support & service
- Diverse nationalities
- You are safe and well-protected
A student for the National Diploma in Business Level 5 must meet the following entry requirements:
Age: 17 year or above and; (please note students under 18 years of age will need to arrange Guardianship. Please contact us for full details if you are under 18 years)
To enrol in to the NDIPBUSL5 course, international students will need to meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
Applicants need to present evidence of one of the following:
- A minimum of NCEA level 3 or an equivalent high school certificate gained at a New Zealand institution;
- An overseas high school qualication equivalent to NCEA Level 3 (Higher Secondary) or above.
English language proficiency equivalent one of the following:
- IELTS academic score 5.5 Bands with no score less than 5
- TOEFL (Paperbased Test) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (Internet Based) score of 46 (with writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL examination FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47
- NZCEL Level 4 with an academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 42
Programs and Courses Offered
- Diploma in Business & Enterprise Management Level 7 , 40 weeks
- National Diploma in Business Level 5 , 2 Year
- National Diploma in Business Level 6 , 2 Year
- Certificate in English Language (Level 4) , 18 week
- National Diploma in Business Law Level 5 , 1 Year
- National Diploma in Business Law Level 6 , 1 Year