The University College of Enterprise and Administration in Lublin (WSPA) – the oldest private university in Lublin, Poland. University was established in 1998. The University of Entrepreneurship and Administration in Lublin today is 12 specializations at two faculties: the Faculty of Economic and Technical Sciences and the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities.
The mission of the University College of Enterprise and Administration in Lublin is to teach students to be creative, develop their careers and help them to find their own place in globalizing world. University develops international and intercultural competencies of students through creating an international environment at the University and through international mobility of students and faculty. The University College of Enterprise and Administration in Lublin cooperates closely with a large number of European and non-European universities and colleges, associations, companies and labour market institutions. The University College of Enterprise and Administration in Lublin provides its students with comfortable learning conditions.
Why you must choose
- Modern and accessible facilities with parking spaces, school-wide Wi-Fi, a library, and two cafes;
- Student accommodation in partnering residence halls;
- Free Internet access in air-conditioned computer labs;
- Specialized laboratories and workshops, including the transport lab and the land management lab;
- Partnership in MSDN AA (Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance);
- Facilities with suitable access for the disabled;
- Modern library, including computer stations for the blind and short-sighted with Braille printers and special keyboards;
- Student practice in Poland and abroad, paid internships;
- The college has received the largest amount of funding from the Training and Scholarship Fund among private institutions – more than 3 million PLN over the last two years;
- Partnership in the Erasmus Academic Network;
- Extensive financial aid for students – up to 80% of all tuition fees;
- Discounts and promotions for all students;
- Participation in the EU programs: the Age of the Engineer and the Urban Space Engineer;
- Friendly academic staff;
- Courses in Polish for foreigners;
- Every student has an academic advisor.