ISM University of Management and Economics has build its reputation as a notable institution of undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education in various streams like business, management and economics. The university delivers as a perfect centre of market analysis, executive training and academic thought for all of its local and International students.
ISM was founded at Kaunas in the year 1999 as one of the only privately owned institution of management education situated in Lithuania. Speaking of the major names behind the foundation of ISM , BI Norwegian Business School and the Norwegian Industrial and Regional Development Fund makes the list. Its must be mentioned that ISM was previously been known as a Business Training Centre, that was indulged in executive level of training for all the local and international students in Lithuania.
Since the year 1995, when the institute was been known with the name Business Training Centre, the sole motive was to heavily contribute in the development and progress of Lithuanian business community while providing them with an up to date management knowledge. By helping them with various executive courses, management training programs, market research, and personnel evaluation, BMC build its reputation as an efficient institution of management training and consulting in Lithuania. Currently, BMC is been known as the training and consulting department at ISM.
Why you must choose ISM ?
- ISM currently ranks as the topmost Lithuanian higher Education Institutions
- It also offers the students with an opportunity to aspire their educations dreams in US in collaboration with most famous Illinois Institute of technology
- It also happens to be the first ever private institution that that was been established in Lithuania
- It’s been quite consistent in holding its ranking in the top 200 business schools worldwide.
- Students gets provided with an option to get along with their business studies in Lithuania and further secure a double degree diplomas from some of the best universities in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Norway or the USA
Programs at ISM
- Bachelors in International Business and Communication
- Master of Science in Financial Economics
- Masters in International Marketing and Management
- Bachelors in Industrial Technology Management
- Masters in Innovation and Technology Management