The Queensland Institute of Business and Technology (QIBT) and Griffith University have collectively made effort to facilitate more than 7,000 Australian and international students while letting them gain the access to some high-quality education and courses in the same regards. Over the years, QIBT holds the reputation to produce some of the best intellectuals and scholars from their premises.
While the institute is located in Griffith University’s Mt Gravatt campus, it offers a wide range of course options like Certificate IV in foundation studies and diploma pathway (equivalent to 1st-year degree). Students will also have access to various other facilities like library and recreational facilities to help the students with all of their requirements for their transformation into tertiary studies. On the other side, when we talk about a city like Brisbane, it comes as one of the best cities to live and study in every sort. Well, that’s not it as everything from the landscape, people and multicultural environment would surely attract all the international students to their amazing city.
Programs and courses offered
- B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology): Duration : 4 Years
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts): Duration : 3 Years
- B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science): Duration : 3 Years
- B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce): Duration : 3 Years
- B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Applications): Duration : 3 Years
- B.Des. (Bachelor of Design): Duration : 1 Years
- B.B.S. (Bachelor of Business Studies: Duration : 1 Years
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration): Duration : 18 Months – 2 Years