Staffordshire University is a government university offering various undergraduate, graduate, professional and distance learning programs. The university is divided into six academic departments, including computing and digital technologies, Staffordshire Business School and life sciences and education. In the year 1988, the institution changed its name to Staffordshire Polytechnic, and in 1992, it officially became Staffordshire University. The university raises funds to foster a better, safer and healthier society.
Course Available in Staffordshire University
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care
- BSc (Hons) Operating Department Practice
- BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science
- BA (Hons) English Literature and Creative Writing
- BA (Hons) Fine Arts
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MA Ceramic Design
- MA Arts And Creative Design
- Business Administrator (DBA)
- Business Administration MBA
- MSc Customer and Data Analytics
- MSc Digital Marketing Management
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Computer Science (Cyber Security)
English language requirements
For study at degree level (for both undergraduate and postgraduate taught), the minimum entry requirements are:
- IELTS – 6.0 overall score and a minimum of 5.5 in Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening.
- TOEFL – 87 overall score and a minimum of 18 in Reading, 17 in Listening, 20 in Speaking, and 17 in Writing.
- Pearson PTE Academic – 51 overall score and a minimum of 51 in Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening.
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English – ISEII: ‘Pass’ in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.