Lazarski University is a private Polish university in Warsaw, Poland. The university was formerly known as Ryszard Lazarski Higher School of Commerce and Law in Warsaw. It was founded in the year 1993 by Ryszard Lazarski. There are three main faculties or departments at Lazarski University: Faculty of Law and Administration, Faculty of Economics and Management and Faculty of Medicine, under which undergraduate, postgraduate and other programmes are offered to students. The Faculty of Law and Administration offers programmes in Polish Suicidology Society, Institute of Forensic Science and Criminology, Institute of Aviation and Space Law, Institute for Research into Local Government, Institute for Healthcare Law, Institute for Civil Space and Public Policy, and more.
The Student Help Desk is dedicated to helping new and current students adapt to academic life in Warsaw and at Lazarski University. This is the place where students can turn to with issues regarding their schooling or life in Warsaw.
The Accommodation Department at Lazarski University is dedicated to finding the best possible housing solutions:
- Przyjazn dormitory and My Dorm are dedicated for first year foreign students, as well as for Erasmus exchange students and students attending summer courses.
- Warsaw, as the largest city in Poland and centre of socio-political life, has a wide choice of hotels to offer which suit every budget.
- The Accommodation Department has an extensive database of private apartments whose owners cooperate with Lazarski University and rent space for our students.
- Lazarski House is located right in the centre of the Mokotow district next to the Wilanowska metro station, bus and tram stops.
- International language certificate confirming B2 level of English
- Copy of passport (pages with name, surname and expiration date)
- Original High School Diploma
- Original Bachelor Diploma
- Original Bachelor Transcript translated into English.
- Bachelor Diploma with apostille or legalization translated into English.
Programs by area of interest
- Arts & Humanities
- Business & Social Sciences
- Language & Cultural
- Medicine & Health
- Science & Technology